UIIC Recruitment 2017-United India Insurance Company Ltd recruits 696 Assistant Posts :
United India Insurance Co. Ltd.is a leading Public sector General insurance company wholly owned by Government of India with a gross premium of more than Rs.16,000 Crores. A rapidly growing company with more than 2100 offices, highest network in the non life insurance industry throughout the country, Invites Applications for filling up the following vacancies:
Post Details of UIIC Recruitment 2017:
Assistant: 696 Posts
Qualification: Graduate and Knowledge of Reading, Writing and Speaking of Regional language of the State of Recruitment is essential.
Age (As on 30/06/17): 28 years
Application Fee: Rs.100- for SC/ ST/ PwD category and Rs.500/- for SC/ ST/ PwD category.
Selection Procedure: The selection process will consist of On-line examination (Preliminary and Main Examination).
Preliminary Examination: The Preliminary Examination (On-line Objective Test) for 100 marks, would be of ONE Hour duration and will consist of 3 sections as follows:
|Name of the test||No. of questions||Marks|
|Test of English Language||30||30|
|Test of Reasoning||35||35|
|Test of Numerical Ability||35||35|
- There will be a Penalty for wrong answers (applicable to both Preliminary and Main Examination)
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. However, no marks will be deducted for un-attempted questions.
How to Apply for UIIC Recruitment :
Candidates can apply online only.
- Opening date for receipt of online application form: August 14, 2017
- Closing date for receipt of online application form: August 28, 2017
- Tier-I – Online Examination (Preliminary): September 22, 2017
- Tier-II – Online Examination (Main): October 23, 2017