Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2017-25 Junior Conservation Officer, Project Assistant &Various Posts : Last Date –03.09.2017
The Wildlife Institute of India (WII) is a premier autonomous Institute under the Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, and Government of India, in the field of wildlife research, teaching and training invites application for the post of 25 Junior Conservation Officer, Project Assistant & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 03 September 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below
WII Recruitment Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Conservation Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 32000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Project Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 20000/- (Per Month)
Please Refer Official Notification for More Job Details
Eligibility Criteria for WII Recruitment 2017 :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Project Veterinarian : M.Sc. in WildlifeSciences / Forestry /Agronomy/ Environmental Science / Botany / Zoology / Life Sciences/Veterinary science or related subjects.
- For Project Assistant : Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with Diploma in Information Technology or Bachelor’s degree in subjects related to life sciences or humanities or social science.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 35 years
- Age Relaxation : 05 years for SC/ST/Women/Physically Challenged Candidates and 03 years for OBC Candidates.
Selection Process & Application Fee of WII Recruitment :
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written test & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- (for General Candidates) & Rs. 100/- (for SC/ST/Physically Challenged) through Online Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
How to Apply WII Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://wii.gov.in from 04.08.2017 to 03.09.2017.thereafter link will be disabled.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 03.09.2017