IBPS Recruitment 2017 – CWE PO/MT-VII – 3247 Probationary Officers (PO) & Management Trainees (MT) in Various Public Sector Banks (Last Date to Apply: 26.08.2017)
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites Online Applications for CWE PO/MT-VII for the posts of 3247 Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee in Nationalized Banks and Any other bank or financial institution. Common Written Examination will be conducted online by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively in October / November 2017. Apply Online before 26 August 2017.
Participating Organisations in IBPS PO Recruitment 2017:
Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Indian Bank, Syndicate Bank, Andhra Bank, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, UCO Bank, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, Dena Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, ECGC, Punjab & Sind Bank, Vijaya Bank, Bharatiya Mahila Bank, IDBI Bank Any other bank or financial institution.
IBPS PO Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details :
- Post Name : Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/MT)
- No. of Vacancy : 3247 Posts
Categories wise Vacancies :
- SC : 482 Posts
- ST : 236 Posts
- OBC : 806 Posts
- UR : 1723 Posts
Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualification for IBPS PO & MT Recruitment CWE -VII 2017:
- Educational Qualification : A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The result should have been declared on or before 06.08.2017.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit for BPS PO & MT Recruitment CWE -VII 2017:
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 20 to 30 years As on 01.07.2017
- Age of Relaxation : Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe 5 years, Other Backward Classes 3 years & Persons With Disability 10 years
Job Location : All India
Selection Process for IBPS PO & MT Recruitment 2017:
Selection process will be based on Online Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Personal Interview.
How to Apply for IBPS PO & MT Recruitment, 2017:
Candidates are required to apply online through IBPS website http://www.ibps.in/ between 06.08.2017 to 26.08.2017.
Application Fee : SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates : Rs. 100/ . For All Others Candidates : Rs. 600/-
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to Prepare for IBPS Probationary Officers (PO) Exam, 2017?
Please read this article on how to prepare for IBPS PO Exam and what should be the study plan and other tips and techniques. To read this, please click here: How to Prepare for IBPS PO Exam?
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 06.08.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 26.08.2017
- Date of Online Payment of Application Fees : 06.08.2017 to 26.08.2017
- Download of Call letter for Preliminary Examination : September 2017
- Date of Online Examination Preliminary : 07 & 08.10.2017 & 14 & 15.10.2017
- Date of Online Examination (Main) : 26.11.2017
- Apply Online : http://www.ibps.in/cwe-probationary-officers-management-trainees/
For more information about recruitment notification like selection process, Eligibility criteria, Age relaxation, detailed syllabus, category-wise vacancies and other rules and regulation, please download below official notification PDF IBPS Recruitment –3247 Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee Recruitment 2017