Recruitment Notification for the Posts of Grade B Officers (Managers RDBS) in National Agriculture and Rural Development Bank (NABARD), 2017 – Details, Educational Qualifications, Selection Process (Last Date to Apply: 7th July, 2017)
Applications are invited for the post of Managers in Grade ‘B’ in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is an apex development bank in India, headquartered at Mumbai with branches all over India. The Bank has been entrusted with “matters concerning policy, planning and operations in the field of credit for agriculture and other economic activities in rural areas in India”.
1. Post Name: Manager (RDBS) General
2. Total Posts: 09 Posts
3. Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
1. Post Name: Manager (RDBS) Agriculture
2. Total Posts: 08 Posts
3. Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture with 60% marks in aggregate or Post Graduate degree in Agriculture with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
4. Age Limit: 21 to 35 years as on 01.06.2017.
5. Selection Procedure: Based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Interview.
6. How to Apply: Candidates should apply only online on NABARD website. To Apply, Click here: http://ibps.sifyitest.com/nabardgbrdbsjun17/
7. Last date for Online Application: 07.07.2017
8. For more information about the recruitment notification, scheme of examination, selection process, syllabus, categoy-wise vacancies and other rules and regulations, please download the Official notification released by the NABARD from below: